Bare Boat BV - In Style!
AVAILABLE FROM JANUARY 2016.. the new 2015 Jeanneau 64 was designed to provide abundance and comfort for a party of 10 guests!
The immense cockpit on the Jeanneau 64 occupies over 40% of the deck area providing an unparalleled level of space above deck. There are dedicated spaces to relax, read a book, cook gourmet meals in a contemporary galley and enjoy the dining inside or in the large cockpit area.
The sumptuous design is richer than any other yacht Jeanneau has offered before. One of the new fixtures that has impressed us is the wide expanse of view through the large windows/ports allowing in light and opening up the whole interior.
During our 25 years selling charters here in the beautiful British Virgin Islands I haven’t seen anything like this yacht offered as a bareboat. Without question you will appreciate this sailing yacht to the max.
Performance, splendor finish, and an indulgent experience are waiting to be chartered in the warm waters of the BVI.
Key Yacht Features
3 Double Cabins, 1 Twin Cabin & 1 Twin Bunks
• Bow Cabin with 2 Single Bunks
• Generator & Air-Conditioning
• Fully Battened Main & Furling Genoa
• Bow Thruster, Electronic Transom & 2 Electric Winches
• Chartplotter, GPS, WInd Instrument & Autopilot
• Teak Deck, Teak Cockpit Seats & Floor
• Dodger & Bimini
• Dishwasher, Microwave & Inverter
• 360L Fridge/Freezer Combo (Front Opening)
• Refridgerated Compartment & Sink in Cockpit
• Snorkeling & Safety Gear
• 10 ft Dinghy & 9.8hp Outboard
• CABINS: 5 (3 Dble/1 Twin/1 Twin Bunks)
• HEADS: 4
• SHOWERS: 5
• WATER: 264 gal
• LOA: 65.9ft
• DRAFT: 7.4ft
• ENGINES: Volvo 180HP
• FUEL: 218 gal
Weekly Charter Rates:
High Season $15,626
Mid Season $13,750
Low Season $11,875
Off Season $10,750
Call us today and book this magnificent sailing yacht!